Do you want to accentuate and flaunt those lovely curves of yours? Then, you could comfortably achieve this wearing a skinny jean. A skinny jean hugs your body but at the same time it creates an incredible and remarkable feminine figure. That is because it hugs your thighs, calves and ankles for a slim look.
Tips on choosing and wearing skinny jeans
- Choose jeans in dark shades like deep blue and black- Dark colours give the illusion of thinness. As a result, when you wear dark skinny jeans, they will make your legs look moderately thinner too. Avoid faded jeans.
- Select skinny jeans that fit your body nicely- It should not crush you or be loose.
- Ensure that the length of the jeans covers your heels- A shorter length will make your heels and ankles noticeable, thus, making your legs actually looking shorter.
- Wear them stylishly with a pair of colourful tops with defined waistlines, loose tops or even wrap tops. You could also wear a belt on your top just to accentuate your waist and also give the illusion of an hourglass figure.
- Go for a boot cut or wide leg style which compliments a curvier figure.
- Wear high heels with skinny jeans as they will make your legs look longer and leaner. If you prefer other kinds of shoes like wedge or sandals, just ensure they add at least three inches to your height.
Remember, you can look sexy and hot, comfortable and elegant, stylish and cool in this piece of clothing any time, any day. Just wear it right!!!